The World Of Jadeey: There will very soon be another addition to my family



There will very soon be another addition to my family

I'm off to Hamilton in a couple of weeks to meet Melissa's baby. He hasn't actually been born yet, but he will be any day now. I can't wait.

The time has passed incredibly quickly for me. It feels like only yesterday I was at Hogs Breath eating dinner with Ingrid when Melissa called me to tell me she was pregnant. I'm guessing for Melissa it hasn't gone anywhere near as quickly though!

The best thing about being an aunty is that you don't have to go through the pregnancy and you don't have to do any of the disciplining. You just get to give cuddles and presents and love. That's the role I've played for Lincoln for the last 8 years and that's the role I'm going to play with Melissa's baby.

And hopefully i'll get my own kids sometime in the next few years so I get to experience all the other stuff.

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment