The World Of Jadeey: I have 3 large chickens who ate prickly cacti without mayonnaise, which might just kill the bastards!



I have 3 large chickens who ate prickly cacti without mayonnaise, which might just kill the bastards!

Kat and I are playing a new game. We email each other at work throughout the day and each of us has to add a new word to the subject line. If you forget to add a word then you have to write a blog using the subject line and actually make it about the subject. As you can probably guess from my title, I forgot a word today.

When I was a kid we had a bunch of chickens. Some were large and some were small. It was my job to feed them and collect the eggs. Most of the time I hated this job, but I tried to be dutiful and actually do it. I never fed them cacti. Or mayonnaise. We didn't have any cacti on our property, but if we did I think there's a chance they would have tried to eat them - without mayonnaise - chickens are not that bright.

So, had we had cacti on our property our chickens might have tried to eat them and the spikes (is that what they're called?) probably would have killed them. The other chickens wouldn't have learnt from the first one to try it and would have all done it too, therefore all dying.

In that case I would have been able to say, 'I have 3 large chickens who ate prickly cacti without mayonnaise, which might just kill the bastards!'

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment