The World Of Jadeey: More cricket



More cricket

Well it looks like I got my wish, we lost the cricket but the batting was amazing. I should qualify that by admitting that India's batting was amazing. Some of our batsmen did ok. McGlashan looked good out there, that certainly made me happy. It's nice to know we have a good wicketkeeper/batsman waiting in the wings for when McCullum is injured or retires.

Our middle order really need to get their crap together. Jacob Oram shouldn't be in the team at the moment. I love him, but he's not getting the runs or the wickets. It's stupid to continue to pick someone based on their previous results. These days Oram is too injury-prone and too inconsistent. Send him back to domestic cricket and let him find some form.

Elliot continues to impress. As do Ryder and McCullum.

Right now I really wish I was Indian!

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment