The World Of Jadeey: It's the weekend!



It's the weekend!

This job is the first job where I've ever been truly excited and happy when it's the weekend. When I was working at Hoyts I was a shift worker so weekends meant nothing to me. Even when I was working 9-5 as manager of Lower Hutt/Manners Mall I often ended up having to work on weekends for one reason or another so weekends weren't necessarily that great.

But now I never have to take work home with me. I never have to stay late and I never have to work weekends. It's awesome.

No matter how much I love my job (and I really do love it), being at work is nowhere near as good as being at home.

Particularly great about this weekend is that it's payday! (I get paid monthly so it's a big deal.)

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment