The World Of Jadeey: Can't find a park!



Can't find a park!

I think that perhaps I am the unluckiest person in the world when it comes to carparks. I never, ever find one right outside where I want to be. My bad luck is most obvious when I go to the gym. When it's busy I can never find a park. Often I'll drive through the gym carpark, see no parks, so go and park down the street somewhere. Then after a 5 minute walk back to the gym I'll see that the carpark has emptied and there are a bunch of free parks.

It happened today. I drove through the carpark. Nothing. I actually found a street park not too far away and walked back to the gym. Sure enough, there were 6 free parks when I got back there. 6! After only about 3 minutes.

The worst luck though was a few months ago. I couldn't even find a street park so I kept circling the gym carpark. I circled it 8 times and then gave up and drove ages away. It took me about 10 minutes to walk back. When I got back.... So many free parks it made me want to cry.

I'm guessing I somehow always time my gym visits right before a class finishes. So the carpark is full when I arrive, but by the time I give up looking for a park the class is over and a whole lot of people are leaving the gym.

Either that or I really am cursed.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment