The World Of Jadeey: Timbaland!



Timbaland!

I'm going to Timbaland! Woo!

Kat bought me a ticket, so now I've just got to organise flights. Woo! This also means I get to visit Auckland again very soon, I like the idea of that a lot.

In other news, I went to my old high school today. It was weird. It all seemed a lot smaller than I remembered it being. And it was loud! I'd never noticed how high-pitched 600 girls sound.

Funnily enough me and Ingrid got told off. The teacher thought we were students. I also came to the horrifying realisation that when the year the current third-formers were born, I was in third-form myself. Scary.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was 800 students not 600.. we grew. so you liked feast day?

i told mrs buist you said hi, she thought for a second, smiled, and say hi to :)

 

Post a Comment