The World Of Jadeey: Stormy weather



Stormy weather

Last night was very cold and stormy. I had to sleep with a pillow over my head for a lot of the night cos the wind was blowing our front door (which is right next to my room) and making it bang a bit. Being a stupidly light sleeper this kept me awake for quite a while.

I like stormy weather when I have no reason to go out in it. Unfortunately I had to go out quite a few times today. It wasn't pleasant.

We're getting faster internet installed tomorrow. I'm pretty excited. All I've ever had in both my flats in the slow ADSL, so it'll be very exciting having internet that is about 5 times faster than that.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment