The World Of Jadeey: Random bus story



Random bus story

I spent most of the afternoon/evening today in my classroom working with my group on the manuscript we're editing.

On the bus on my way into town I overheard an interesting conversation, I found it so interesting that I put my iPod headphones on and kept the sound off so I could listen to the conversation instead. Sneaky! :P This guy was telling his mate about his ex-girlfriend who recently told him she's pregnant and it might be his. The guy then said that she's crazy if she thinks he will have anything to do with the baby, even if it is his.

The guy went on for a little while about how much better being single is and how he isn't in a hurry to get into another relationship. He also made the point, repeatedly, that he doesn't want a kid tying him down either so he's going to refuse a DNA test. He mentioned that his anger management is going well and he's almost completed it, but that even the people taking the course think he's the least angry guy they've ever met. Apparently he only went to anger management because it was either that or go to prison. I'm guessing something to do with beating up his ex-girlfriend since he also mentioned she has a restraining order against him. (He thought that was bullshit too, in case you were wondering.)

He then started on about how his ex-girlfriend is probably really upset that they broke up since she's never going to find anyone as great as him again. He reckons he did everything for her and she never appreciated how good she had it. Personally, I think she's well out of that relationship and is probably actually really happy she's not with him anymore. She probably won't find anyone as awful as him again, I'm pretty sure it won't be that hard to find someone better though!!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment