The World Of Jadeey: Zimbabwe



Zimbabwe

A couple of years ago I wrote a 20 page report on the political situation in Zimbabwe. It was for a sports management paper and my topic was the ethics of international cricketers refusing to tour Zimbabwe anymore. It required a huge amount of reading into the political situation and the history of Zimbabwe. It was fascinating and I'm really glad I chose it as a topic.

The re-count of votes in Zimbabwe is pretty much over now and Mugabe doesn't have a majority. Thank god for that. There's still a way to go before the MDC will be able to take over, but it now at least looks like that actually is going to happen.

I'm currently editing a manuscript that is being published in November. It's only about 130 pages, but for me that's an awful lot. I have to have my first edit completed by Thursday, I'm a bit scared because I still have a heck of a lot to go. In saying that, I better get back to actually doing it rather than just typing about it.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment