The World Of Jadeey: Washing machine troubles



Washing machine troubles

Last night before I went out I put some clothes in the washing machine. My plan was to get the clothes out when I got home and hang them on the drying rack. My plan was thrwarted when I arrived home to discover my clothes were, in fact, trapped in the machine. You see, we have a front-loading washing machine. The drain or something was blocked so it wasn't draining the water. Being a nice, expensive washing machine, the door wouldn't open if there was any water left in the machine. I panicked a bit for my clothes, but it was 3am so I decided to just go to bed.

This morning when I got up I hoped somehow the machine would magically be fixed. It wasn't. We had to call out the washing machine fix-it man to come out and fix it. He found that an underwire from a bra was caught in the pump. Neither Ingrid or I have lost an underwire that we can remember so I'm not sure what that was about. Perhaps it had been in there for a long time but just hadn't got caught in the pump before now... Ah Kat? Any chance you lost an underwire last year? If so I think I have it, but it's a bit mangled. :P

Okay, I'm off out again tonight. Yes, 2 nights in a row!! It is my holidays afterall, I may as well enjoy them!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 2:00 AM, Blogger Kat said...

No... I do not remember losing an underwire... That's insane!!

 

Post a Comment