The World Of Jadeey: Holidays!



Holidays!

That's right people, I am on HOLIDAY! For the next 2 weeks I plan to do very, very little. I can't wait!! I have a few assignments to do, but no work since there are no events on at the stadium in the next fortnight. So, of course, I'm going to be poor but I don't care.

Linc is coming down for a visit so I'll probably be spending most of my time with him. We plan to go the circus (woo! the circus!), horse riding and quite probably a couple of movies. Awesome stuff.

Tonight I'm going out for drinks with some people I haven't seen since the end of 7th form. I'm really looking forward to it.

Okay, must go and do the dishes.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment