The World Of Jadeey: Wii and Helen Clark



Wii and Helen Clark

I had a night of playing Wii tonight. It was so much fun! I was a lot better at Wii bowling than I am at regular bowling!! I really want one now, but unfortunately I'm just a poor student so I won't be buying one anytime soon. :(

I'm reading Ian Wishart's book on Helen Clark at the moment. It's really interesting, and disturbing. As a staunch Labour supporter, and someone who (in my opinion) is quite intelligent, I'm not silly enough to take everything written in it at face value. I do actually like Ian Wishart as a writer, but I'm aware that what I'm reading is, most often, not the full story. It worries me that there are probably a lot of people out there who will take it as 100% fact and not vote for Labour based on what they read.

I was going to write something more interesting about what I actually read in the book, but it's late and I'm about to watch a dvd so I won't today. Perhaps once I've actually finished the book I will. :)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment