The World Of Jadeey: Nothing to blog about



Nothing to blog about

I hate when I have a total mind blank over what to blog about. I've had this blog window open for over an hour and can't think of anything. (I have been doing other stuff during that time)

We got some new block-mounted posters in our flat yesterday. We are now the proud owners of a Back to the Future, Brokeback Mountain and Joker poster. They look AWESOME!!!!!!

The Joker one really scares me. It looks like this:



We've had to position it so we aren't constantly looking at it. We were too scared. In some ways it's worse at the moment because it really gives me a fright when I catch sight of it suddenly.

It's one of the best posters in the whole world though. It looks fantastic.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment