The World Of Jadeey: Musicians



Musicians

You know how when people have been drinking they get their beer goggles on? Suddenly they find people attractive that they otherwise wouldn't. I've been realising over the last little while that I have a variation of beer goggles, but it's musician goggles.

I fall in love with musicians. ALL THE TIME. If you play an instrument or sing then I will fall in love with you. At least, I will while you are playing that instrument or singing. Once you're just a normal person again I'll probably get over it until next time you are in musician mode.

The other night I was out in town. A live band was playing and I was thinking about how hot all the members were. I decided they were a hell of a lot more attractive that any of the patrons that's for sure. The band took a break and went to the bar. I noticed the drummer, who I'd liked the look of a lot, while he was at the bar. I felt nothing. NOTHING. He got back on stage and suddenly I found him ridiculously attractive again.

It's a sickness.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment