The World Of Jadeey: Holidays



Holidays

I hate how quickly holidays pass by. I've only got the rest of this week left and I'll probably spend most of it in at uni working on assignments anyway. Poos.

The 48Hours is coming up in a few weeks. That's the most exciting thing going on in my world at the moment. For someone who didn't really want to do it, and I didn't until Ingrid talked me into it, i'm now incredibly excited. Even though it's so stressful, it's also always a hell of a lot of fun.

Right-o I'm off to read more of Ian Wishart's book. (Which reminds me, my flatmate mentioned that I should clarify that thinking someone is a good writer, for me, doesn't equate to thinking they know what they are talking about. I'm always in publisher mode now so I look at actual writing style a lot. I know Ian Wishart is pretty full of it... But I still find the book interesting and well-written.)

Oh! Stephen Fleming was just on tv advertising fujitsu stuff. I do love that man.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment