The World Of Jadeey: The Sims 2



The Sims 2

In between editing chapters of the manuscript, tonight I've been playing Sims 2 on the Xbox. Today was the first day I've actually played it, despite having owned it since December. It's a weird game.

My sim has what is called in the game 'romantic aspirations'. I have no idea how this came about since I didn't choose that and you are supposed to be able to chose what aspirations your sim has, but whatever. So, my sim has romantic aspirations which means she just wants to get laid. Seriously. I started the game and it told me I needed to make friends with one of my housemates. As soon as I did that it told me to kiss that housemate. Once I did that it told me to make out with the housemate. Then it told me to make out with another housemate. And then a 3rd! Apparently sims with romantic aspirations need to get it from everyone they can. It's now telling me to have 'woohoo' with one of my housemates.... I haven't quite figured out how to do that yet (in the game). So weird.

I'm used to the sims games where you have to make your way up a career path, eventually you get married and have kids but that isn't a big part of it. In this game it seems to be. I'd gone through 5 days in this version before I finally managed to get a job. I got a job in the politics career path since that was the first thing offered to me, but apparently that's too much effort for my sim since all she wants to do is have sex, so I have to quit that job and get a job in fashion instead. I think I far prefer regular old Sims to be honest!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment