The World Of Jadeey: Sun is in the sky oh why oh why



Sun is in the sky oh why oh why

would I wanna be anywhere else




Yeah, yeah. I know I've used this as the title before but no lyrics fit my trip to Perth more than this so it's getting used again.

I'm supposed to be at work right now but my parents asked me to babysit my nephew so I've ended up taking the afternoon off instead. I'm currently sitting in my lounge watching him play xbox and wondering if I'm ever going to be able to drag him away. However, this gives me time to update my blog.

I've got tons of photos from the trip. I'm gonna chuck quite a few of them up on my Myspace. The one above is the entire clan. (Well those of us that made it anyway). I would name everyone from left to right but that'll take too many words!

I'm so in love with that place. I'm thinking about changing my plans from America to Perth. I can't do quite the same stuff there as America but at least I have family there who will give me a place to live etc. All I can think about is going back. Our next reunion is not until 2010 which is ages away, I don't know how I'll wait. We're not having it in Perth though, we're going to Phuket instead. Me and SpaceMonkey (who was initiated into the family by being thrown in the pool so now has a standing invitation to every family gathering despite not being related) reckon we'll probably fly to Perth first and spend a week there before flying to Phuket. I'm excited already!

Lots has been happening in my life recently. Too much to write about here I think! Well, I could write it all but I'm a bit busy at the moment and can't be bothered. It's time for me to start trying to wrestle my nephew off the xbox so I better head off.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment