The World Of Jadeey: Cricket at the gym



Cricket at the gym

I enjoy watching the cricket at the gym. I know I've talked about that on here before. I plug my headphones in and get lost in my own little cricket world. It's great.

There is, however, one problem. I am not a silent cricket watcher. I cannot help but gasp and shout when there is a wicket, or nearly a wicket. Thankfully I have mostly got the shouting under control, but I particularly noticed today that I definitely don't have the gasping under control. The people around me must think I'm very strange as I suddenly make a strangled cry. Hopefully they just think I'm working out real hard and that it's a cry of exertion. Somehow that seems acceptable... Being unable to contain my horror at the cricket seems somehow less acceptable.

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment