The World Of Jadeey: I love me some ex-cricket captain



I love me some ex-cricket captain

I got so excited last night when I arrived at the bar I was meeting my friends at. Why? Because we were sitting near a guy who looked very much like Stephen Fleming from the side. And, luckily, because of where our seats were positioned I pretty much saw him from the side the whole time. I knew it wasn't him, but it still made me happy. From the front, not so much like Stephen.

Today has been an assignment day and tomorrow will be as well. It's not so bad though, the assignment I'm doing is actually kind of fun. We have to invent a publishing house and then produce a whole lot of documents as if we were going to print a book. Stuff like project timelines, costings etc. I'm really enjoying it. Interestingly, it's a project management assignment and I recently got it into my head that I'd like to be a project manager. I then got rejected for a project management job I wanted and decided I didn't want to do it afterall. Now, doing this assignment, I'm back to thinking maybe I would like to do it. It's confusing being Holly. :P

Ingrid told me today that she actually told me about the Medieval Store a few weeks ago and commented that she wonders how it stays in business. I have no recollection of the conversation, but I have been thinking about it for weeks so it was obviously because of the conversation with her. The funny thing is I have this memory of the first time I noticed the store. Yet, either that memory or Ingrid's one is false. I'm going with probably mine since I'm sure you are more likely to create a false memory of thoughts than one of talking to someone.

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment