The World Of Jadeey: Crushes



Crushes

Crushes are funny. I don't like them much. They seem fun at first, but often turn awful. They're called crushes for a reason - because you often end up crushed.

I often have lots of crushes going on. Not the serious crushes that turn into pain, just guys I like to look at. I've got a bit of a crush on a guy that catches my bus in the mornings, Stephen Fleming, Colin Hanks, John Krasinski, a guy I sometimes see at the gym... that's just to name a few.

None of those are crushes that are ever going to turn into the painful type. Mainly because they are based only on looks. I don't know any of those guys at all and never will. I don't mind those sorts of crushes.

It's the ones that are actual crushes. When you start thinking that there might be an actual relationship there, but the other person doesn't agree. Those are the ones I hate. Thankfully I don't have one of those crushes at the moment. When I was a kid I used to think that as an adult I wouldn't have those sorts of crushes anymore. Unfortunately I was wrong. Of course, I was also wrong when I thought that as an adult I'd never get another pimple.

Being an adult isn't all it's cracked up to be. Crud.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment