The World Of Jadeey: Thurday = Dark Knight



Thurday = Dark Knight

Normally I hate Thursdays. They are my horrible, long day of school and work. I can't complain too much about tomorrow though. Sure I have to go to work in the afternoon, but then it's Dark Knight time!!

It's also pretty much the end of my holidays. That's nowhere near as cool - especially since I haven't finished the assignments that are due when I get back. I will be finished them by Monday, but it means my weekend is sadly going to be filled with assignments.

Hmm think I might go to bed now. Get a nice early night so I'm wide awake tomorrow night for the BEST MOVIE EVER! :)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment