The World Of Jadeey: Yesterdays blog and Blood Brothers



Yesterdays blog and Blood Brothers

Hannah reminded me that the thing I wanted to blog about yesterday was my watch. I've noticed that sometimes at airports my watch sets off the alarm and other times it doesn't. I'm not sure why this is, I suspect that some of them are more sensitive than others. So, if anyone ever wants to smuggle something onto a plane then they should follow behind me. If the alarm goes off on my watch they should quickly drop their contraband, if it doesn't go off then they're good to go.

Yeah, so maybe it's not a great plan.

I may, or may not have exalted the virtues of the stage show Blood Brothers. It was written by Willy Russell and is absolutely, totally the best musical in the world. I've just discovered that it's on in Christchurch later this year. I'm going to drag Ingrid down to Christchurch and introduce her to the magic that is Blood Brothers. I hope she loves it as much as I do. Despite the fact that she is Turk to my JD, the Shawn to my Cory - if she doesn't like Blood Brothers then it might just be all over between us forever! ;)

Hmm I just noticed that both those examples are guys. AND i'm the dorky one in both... Why are there no female tv best friends?? And why am I never the cool one? So many unanswered questions.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment