The World Of Jadeey: Books on tape



Books on tape

I've developed a new addiction recently - books on tape. Well, books on iPod actually. It seems like the perfect solution to the fact that I love reading but don't have a lot of time to actually sit down and do it. Now I listen on the bus, at the gym and while I'm walking to class.

I'm almost finished listening to The Green Mile, which i'd been meaning to read ever since I watched, and fell in love with, the movie. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to listen to next, I've got quite a few to choose from. The only real problem is that sometimes I want to listen to music, but I'm in the middle of an hour long mp3 of story. It's too annoying to find my place again later so I've been missing my music a little bit. As soon as I figure out a solution to that things will be great.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment