The World Of Jadeey: Petrol prices



Petrol prices

Petrol dropped another 4 cents today. It's now been a 12 cent drop in 10 days. I'm excited by that, even though I know it's only temporary. The price will be back up before we know it.

The scary thing is, $2.06 (the price of petrol after the price drops) seems really cheap to me. 2 months ago it would have seemed expensive and 2 years ago it would have seemed almost unbelievable. It's amazing how quickly we adapt and get used to the price.

Bus fares, and probably train fares as well, are all going up in a couple of days. I understand why, but it sucks arse. I use a bus at least 10 times a week, usually more. The price rise is going to hurt my already hurting wallet. But what can you do, it's cheaper than using my car so I have no choice. Ah well.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment