The World Of Jadeey: Update for the weird sounds



Update for the weird sounds

Okay it wasn't ghosts. Damn, I liked that theory.

Ingrid and I both suffer from a condition known as nighttimerubbishitis. In simple terms nighttimerubbishitis is speaking complete rubbish in the middle of the night because you have decided to have a conversation while half-asleep, sometimes totally asleep. Did I make up the name myself? Why yes. Yes I did.

Anyway, Ingrid was suffering this condition on Saturday night when she told me she'd heard the sound at the same time three nights in a row. This information, combined with the fact that we found a piece of concrete the size of a softball on our lawn makes us inclined to believe that some idiot threw said piece of concrete onto our roof. So - I wasn't wrong about the sound coming from the roof!! But I was wrong about the ghosts. (I still maintain they do exist though!)

Now I'm just annoyed that someone was stupid enough to throw concrete onto the roof of my house. And relieved that it didn't smash a window, break anything or hit my cat!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment