The World Of Jadeey: So tired



So tired

When my alarm went off at 6.30am this morning I just about cried. It took me ages to get to sleep last night, the last time I saw on the clock was 1.30am so I fell asleep sometime after that.

At 5.40am my cat decided he wanted to go out. I got up and opened the door for him, then climbed back into bed and struggled to fall asleep again despite knowing I had less than an hour left until my alarm. I started to drift off until at 5.55am my flatmate's alarm went off. I can hear it through the wall. It usually annoys me a little bit, but today it was worse because he wasn't even going to work! Again I started to drift off when his alarm went off AGAIN at just after 6am. By this point I was wide awake, but still tired as all hell.

There were definitely some tears of frustration and tiredness in my eyes! I hate that once I become consious I have trouble sleeping again. Both my flatmates snooze their alarms a few times before they get up. Both their alarms wake me up. Once an alarm has woken me up it is unlikely I will go back to sleep. Mornings are hell.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment