The World Of Jadeey: Welcome to my life



Welcome to my life

My flatmate is being bossy and I have been instructed to update. Apparently my previous post did not count for two reasons. One because I do not have a wife and two because no-one I know drowned. That post was, therefore, complete and utter bollocks. However, in my opinion all of my posts are pretty much complete and utter bollocks so I see no difference.

I should have done my washing today but I didn't because I thought it was going to rain. It is now 4pm and it hasn't rained but it is too late for washing to dry so I am sad. Sad that I missed the chance to do my washing. Now, instead, it'll have to dry on the drying rack and that's just nowhere near as good.

I discovered a song I didn't know I had on my iPod yesterday. It was a very exciting discovery and made my walk home from work much more entertaining. For absolutely no reason at all I often think about which I would choose if I was forced to choose between music and movies. (Why would that ever be a choice forced upon me? I'm sure criminals have better things to do with their time than force me to decide between music and movies. But despite the fact that it is very unlikely to occur I think about it anyway and am very ready with my answer if the situation ever does arise.)

Given the choice between only having music or only having movies I would choose music. This might be a surprising choice to some who would probably expect me to never be able to give up movies. Music's the one I couldn't give up though. I love movies but could get by without them. Books provide me just as much enjoyment and often my own thoughts are just as entertaining. For me, music is always there. It is not very often that I will just sit and lose myself in the music, not because I don't want to but more because I lack the time, but I always have it playing in the background. My iPod is my alarm in the morning and it is pretty much permanently attached to me when I am walking anywhere alone. In fact, if I could have an iPod built into my brain I would not oppose that surgery. Wow that'd be cool.

I almost killed my flatmate's basil while she was away. I only forgot to water it one day! I swear! Yet still it is in pretty bad shape right now. I did not inherit the green thumb that my mother and brother posses that's for sure. See, even when I water plants and try my hardest they tend to die. I have no idea why. Thankfully I do not have the same effect on animals. Animals seem to like me and I haven't killed any animals in my time. Well, unless you count the caterpillers I used to have an obsession with collecting when I was a kid, they never seem to survive.

Oh and I think I may have killed a bird once. I was walking along and kicked it in the head. Not on purpose! It was sick or something and I didn't see it!! I really, really didn't. When my flatmate told me what I'd done a moment later I was heart-broken. It was around 4 years ago now and still has the power to make me sad. He likes to tease me about it too cos it makes me all sad and guilty. Oh and I've killed a few spiders and other insects. But again I feel very sorry about it. I always make sure to apologise to them! (I'm sure they don't actually care about my apology. If someone apologised to me right before they killed me I don't think it would make me think all was okay. But I can't help it, I feel the need to apologise to them profusely for killing them. In fact, I feel a bit of a need to go and apologise to the basil for almost killing it as well. But I won't. Wow I have just typed an awful lot in these brackets so I better close them now.)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment