The World Of Jadeey: You said go explore



You said go explore

So I don't want this blog to become solely me whining about my job but it's about all I think about these days so if you don't wanna read it then, well, don't.

I had a dream last night (this morning) that I was going to uni at Auckland uni. I was lying in my bed asleep and heard that it was raining so decided I didn't want to go in to uni. I then woke up for real and realised I don't go to uni and I can't just not go into work because I feel like it. That made me sad because I REALLY don't want to go into work.

3 things have gone wrong today at work and I start tonight at 4pm. I know, without question, that I'm going to be blamed for two of those things even though neither of them are actually my fault. It would not surprise me if I am blamed for the third thing either. Man, that sucks.

Ok I'm gonna quit complaining. (For this post anyway) because if I'm not doing anything about it then it's really only my fault that I still hate it.

In other news, the smacking law is going to be passed. John Key and Helen Clark are both in agreement over it. I've read over the amendments that have been made to it and I think it is now a bill I am in support of. I didn't like it at first because I think, sometimes, a small smack does a child good. I know it used to do me good. Often I would push and push my parents until they did smack me. Just yelling at me or sending me to my room didn't work, I just came straight back out of my room. The smack always gave me more of a fright than it hurt. I never had bruises because of it and it definitely kept me in line better than anything else could have.

I bought a dvd last night that I think everyone should watch. It's called Hard Candy It's a bloody good film. The acting is outstanding and I'm amazed I haven't heard more about it. Go. Rent it. Now!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment