The World Of Jadeey: My Life, as told by my music collection



My Life, as told by my music collection

Here it is. Ask the question and (with shuffle on, obviously) hit next on iTunes to see what comes up.

How does the world see me?
Artist: Mark Mallman
Song: Turn on of the century
Comment: REALLY??? Then why am I still single?

Will I have a happy life?
Artist: Cat Stevens
Song: Sitting
Comment: Seems good. Not a Cat Stevens song that I know well though so I might be missing a crucial line that tells me something important!

What do people really think of me?
Artist: Blue
Song: Best in me
Comment: Does this mean that I bring out the best in people? I’m going to choose to think yes.

How can I make myself happy?
Artist: Queen
Song: This Thing Called Love
Comment: I KNEW it!!!

What should I do with my life?
Artist: Michael Jackson
Song: Beat It
Comment: Ummmm. Oh dear.

What is some good advice for me?
Artist: Bloodhound Gang
Song: The Bad Touch
Comment: So I need to go out and have some more sex? I can do that!

What do I think my current theme song is?
Artist: Michael Jackson
Song: Come Together
Comment: Kat thinks this means I want everyone to love each other.

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Artist: Gary Jules
Song: Mad World
Comment: I love this song. It always makes me really sad. I think because it always reminds me of that ad with the photos of the people who had died from drunk drivers.

What song will play at my funeral?
Artist: James Morrison
Song: This Boy
Comment: This doesn’t make sense. Although if I was a boy and a Christian maybe it would. But I’m not. So. It doesn’t.

What type of men do you like?
Artist: The Exponents
Song: Victoria
Comment: Umm does this mean I like the female type of men? Cos I DON’T!!

What is my day going to be like?
Artist: The Long Blondes
Song: Once and Never Again
Comment: I don’t really understand this one either. I’m not 19 and won’t be tomorrow either. But I guess if you turn it into “you’re only 25 for god sake” maybe it makes sense.

Why am I here?
Artist: The Clash
Song: I Fought the Law
Comment: Riiiiight.

What will people remember me for?
Artist: Simple Plan
Song: Me Against the World
Comment: People will remember me for being a nightmare and a disaster? Neat.

What song will be stuck in my head tomorrow?
Artist: Queen
Song: Somebody to Love
Comment: I have 390 songs in the playlist I’m using and this is the one that comes up? Sheesh. It probably will be stuck in my head now. However, had I not just listened to it, there is no way it would have.

Are there people outside waiting to take me away?
Artist: Jesse McCartney
Song: Invincible
Comment: Not sure what this means. That I’m invincible so no-one will ever take me away? Or that I am going to die as a result of a drunk driver and the ambulance will take me away?

What will this year be all about?
Artist: The Exponents
Song: I’ll Say Goodbye (even though I’m blue)
Comment: Well that’s true. I did say goodbye to Wellington and probably won’t be back there until next year.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment