The World Of Jadeey: I've just gotta get through this



I've just gotta get through this

Well I've now been in Auckland for almost 3 months. I still miss home every single day.

Ingrid came up to visit last week and it was so great having her here. Almost tore me apart when she had to leave though. I could barely resist the temptation to just quit and go back with her. In fact, the only thing that really held me back was that I would be letting my flatmate down so much by ditching her.

I enjoy my job but I don't enjoy it enough. It was absolutely the right move for me to come up here and do it but I'm finished now. Now I want something else.

I wasn't going to spend this post complaining about how much I miss home but I can't help it cos I do so painfully much.

I will try and move on now to a more interesting topic. That is the topic of online dating. From what I can tell this is a huge phenomena, a surprising number of people are really into it. I never really have been. I really enjoy chatting online but I lack far too much confidence in myself to actually want to meet a guy off the 'net. I don't want him to have invested all this time into chatting to me only to find out that I am a disappointment when he meets me. This is not to say that I haven't met guys off the 'net, cos I have. But I'm not seriously into it and don't consider it a way to meet the love of my life.

What I do find amusing is the number of guys who think that by sending you the message "wanna meet up and have me rock your world" they will actually get a quick, no-strings lay. How many girls on the 'net actually go for that? I would have to assume not many.

Guys also need to understand that their equipment is not attractive. Being sent a photo of a guy's penis does not turn me on. In fact, it totally puts me off him.

Boys are strange creatures. So very strange.

I have a lot more to write but I'm also incredibly tired right now and am going to chose to sleep instead.

Later.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment