The World Of Jadeey: Uh Ponting, what are you doing?



Uh Ponting, what are you doing?




What on earth? Okay so I know it's not what it looks like but that is mighty funny. Especially given Bracken's expression.

"At the Australian team's Full Contact Charades competition Nathan Bracken fell agonisingly short after correctly guessing 'Shane Warne' with the reach around but then failing to recognise 'Ricky Ponting's thumb'. His guess of 'Kevin Pietersen' did, however, have his teammates in hysterics."

Feel free to post caption ideas in the comments section. (I'll fall off my chair in shock if anyone actually does. I can't even remember the last time I got a comment. Hint hint!)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment