The World Of Jadeey: Stuck in my clothes



Stuck in my clothes

I was in the shops with mum today trying on some clothes and I got seriously stuck in this top. I don't know what went wrong, but all of a sudden I just couldn't get it back up over my head. It was sleevless and I couldn't seem to get the angles right to get it off again. I panicked for a while trying to pull it while also desperately trying not to rip it. All of my efforts were in vain because it was stuck fast. I then wondered if I could somehow get mum's attention and get her to come in and help me.

Before I did that I decided to try pulling it down and stepping out of it. It was a struggle and I was terrified I was going to rip it, but it worked and the garment stayed intact.

Phew. (And also very, very odd.)

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment