The World Of Jadeey: The wedding of the year



The wedding of the year

This time next week I'll be in Hamilton. Not only that but it'll be the night before my brother's wedding. I really can't wait. My brother and sister-in-law to be make the best couple and their wedding is going to be beautiful.

As well as getting to go to the wedding of the year, I also get to visit my two gorgeous nephews - Lincoln and Jacob. I love those two boys more than any other children in the world and I don't get to spend anywhere near enough time with them. In fact, in the 5 weeks Jacob has been born I've only seen him once. That's not enough.

So, next weekend is going to be fantastic. Bring it on.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment