The World Of Jadeey: I have a dream



I have a dream

Today I was looking at the New York Film Academy website. This is something I do periodically. I've wanted to attend the New York Film Academy since my first year of film classes at Vic.

They offer a great 1 year course. Unfortunately with living expenses added in (you're not allowed a job on a student visa) I'd need about $100,000 to do it. So I always go and look wistfully at the website, knowing I'll never be able to afford it.

Today I noticed a 4 week film editing course. Now, editing is the only part I've ever cared about anyway. Fees are $5000. I'd also have to find somewhere to live for the 4 weeks. But, you know, that's actually a possibility. Not this year, but if I save I actually could do it.

So... Perhaps.... I might end up fulfilling my dream of attending the New York Film Academy after all.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger Miss Mapp said...

If you have the dream - then you have to go for it. No one is going to hand it to you on a plate. So start the saving make a reality of your grand plan - and best of luck. MM

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Film School Student said...

Best of luck to you! NYFA also has a new $5k scholarship film festival. Check out the link in my name.

 

Post a Comment