The World Of Jadeey: Bus drivers are mean



Bus drivers are mean

At 6.20am this morning I was standing at the bus stop outside my house. (If anyone cares, the stars are still visible at 6.20am.) Along came the bus at the same time I could see someone running down the street towards me.

There is a girl who has caught the bus at the same time as me most of the mornings I have been on early shift. I've talked to her and know that she also starts work at 7am. I was pretty certain it was her running down the street, unfortunately by the time the bus got to me she was still pretty far away. I mucked around paying and then told the driver that there was someone running towards the bus and I was pretty sure it was someone who wanted to catch the bus.

He said he couldn't see her. I quickly stuck my head back out the door and she was still running towards us. I told the bus driver this, but apparently because he couldn't see her he didn't care so he drove away anyway.

I spent most of the morning (and still a bit now really) feeling guilty for not doing a better job of holding the bus and feeling incredibly sorry for her for missing the bus. I know there are no other buses or trains for at least another half hour after that one, so she must have been at least half an hour late for work. Maybe more thanks to the build-up of traffic that would have happened over the half hour she was waiting for the next bus.

Stupid bus drivers. Why can't they just be nice?

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment