The World Of Jadeey: A confession



A confession

I have a confession to make....

For so long I have been a Labour supporter. I don't need to tell anyone here that. I was very vocal before the election that Labour was the party to vote for and I fully believed that. I believed it leading up to voting day, I believed it on voting day and I believed it in the car on the way to the polling booth...

While standing in the polling booth I suddenly realised that I had been wrong all this time. With sudden clarity I understood that Labour had gotten us into the mess we now find ourselves in and they certainly couldn't be the ones to get us out of it.

I voted National. And swore to myself I'd keep it a secret. But I can't keep hiding it. I can't keep bagging National when I voted for them and I fully support them.

So I am now confessing. I'm a National supporter. Not a Labour supporter.

National forever!

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment