The World Of Jadeey: Public toilets



Public toilets

I realised the other day that I have a very weird habit when I use public toilets. I should clarify that by saying I have a very weird habit when I use public toilets that I use on a regular basis, such as my work toilets.

I always, always, always use the same cubicle. In fact, if someone is using my 'usual' then I get very uncomfortable and feel like the universe is a little bit askew. I don't know why I initially pick the cubicle, but once I've picked it it'll be the one I use for good.

Strange.

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Me too!

Even at Reading, over 5 years after I worked there, I STILL use the same cubicle.

 

Post a Comment