The World Of Jadeey: Something in my eye



Something in my eye

As the title says - I have something in my eye. I don't like it. Not one bit. It hurts!

On Monday I went past 9 bookstores. 7 of them had prominent displays of Ian Wishart's book about Helen Clark. In an election year, seeing a book that pretty much says Helen Clark is the most evil woman to ever walk the planet on prominent display all over the place is upsetting. Well, it's upsetting to me as a Labour supporter. If I was a National supporter I would probably be pretty happy about it.

No wonder the damn book is selling so well! No, I haven't finished reading it yet so can't give a detailed analysis of my thoughts yet. I got sidetracked by re-reading Harry Potter. However, I have a lot of sitting around time over the next few weeks so I would say I'll get it done.

I can tell you, though, that so far I'm enjoying it. It's a good read. It clearly belongs in the fiction department of the bookstore, but it is fun to read. So far Helen Clark has corrupted the ENTIRE police force as well as falsifying documents to get people who should actually be in prison, back into parliament. She's like the devil incarnate!


If anyone is interested, these are the bookstores that had window displays of the book:

Whitcoulls Queensgate
Dymocks Queensgate
Bennetts Government Bookshop Lambton Quay
Borders Lambton Quay
Whitcoulls Lambton Quay
Dymocks Lambton Quay
Whitcoulls Wellington Airport
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment