The World Of Jadeey: Go Obama!



Go Obama!

This time tomorrow we'll know who the new President of the United States is. I, of course, have my fingers and toes crossed that it is Obama.

I am scared by the state of the world if the American voting public don't choose Obama. I'm not big on the whole 'vote for change' thing, if I was then I'd be voting National in the NZ election on Saturday, and I definitely won't be. But Obama is just the clear choice, what of heard of his policies are a million times better than what I've heard of McCain's. Obama actually seems to care about America and its people. McCain doesn't seem to care about much at all.

Looking forward to tomorrow. American voters - please don't let those of us who can't vote in this election down!

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment